mauricebro1

Question about Bosses/Hales

6 posts in this topic

So I've recently became a donator and so far I'm enjoying it. But the one thing I'm wondering about is the Duo/Trio hale/bosses. Are they broken? Removed from donator privileges (witch would be a bummer) or are their requirements to play as them (I was told that they would become available with 20 or more Red Team players for a balance but that didn't seem to work).

Thanks for the Time.

That's the thing, they say they aren't, thing like Button Mash and Snowdrop ect. work but not the Duo/trio bosses

Rainy Said to me, it was a limitation of Players on the Servers, We need atleast 20 Players to be able to play Duo/Trio hale as Donator.
it's because of Unfair fight and balance when there is like 5 players.

10 hours ago, ๖ۣۜPinkamena said:

Rainy Said to me, it was a limitation of Players on the Servers, We need atleast 20 Players to be able to play Duo/Trio hale as Donator.

Typing !boss Octavia or !boss Apple Bloom ect. when there are more than 20 players result in chat saying "Octavia is not available to you". Maybe I'm not doing something right.

On 7/3/2017 at 3:08 AM, ๖ۣۜPinkamena said:

I remember back a few years a go random picked the CMC with 4 people on. And I was the poor soul on red. We didn't complain about any thing. was a good laugh and we moved on. Yes its unfair with few players on with the amount of hp, buffs, and 2 or 3 of them. But it seems like about 12 to 15 players on red to make it a fair fight to me atleast