Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
(Juan) Flash of Memory

Official Server Discord?

7 posts in this topic

Discord is one of the best places to communicate with people easily. Is there a chance Rainy or one of the admins can make an official Discord for it? It would benefit the website and server with more activity and quite a bit more communication between its users/players. This is just a suggestion. Feel free to discuss it

2 hours ago, (Juan) Flash of Memory said:

Discord is one of the best places to communicate with people easily. Is there a chance Rainy or one of the admins can make an official Discord for it? It would benefit the website and server with more activity and quite a bit more communication between its users/players. This is just a suggestion. Feel free to discuss it

One of the Admins... it kind of depends since a lot of the admins for the server(s) and on here have been inactive for years, Rainy does have a discord server but it's mainly for her Twitch Stream and such, honestly i'm just surprised i'm still around even though the servers are either fully up or just not functioning, also that and not many of the actual people that play on the servers just don't care enough to come onto the forums.

Thank you for the link! And I think you're still here cause you care about this place a bit, just that you can't do much to help stabilize things.

1 hour ago, (Juan) Flash of Memory said:

Thank you for the link! And I think you're still here cause you care about this place a bit, just that you can't do much to help stabilize things.

No problem ! and yes we working on it, kinda hard for recent problems in ... Lot's of stuff got broke again.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Zeke Aileron™ said:

Hmm, so there was a discord server for this, i was only told about the Twitch one and since it had nothing Pony related i didn't join it.

Well I guess the discord is more for the steam group, not the website (although it isn't really that much more active honestly).