Cinnamon Groove

Thank You, Raini

32 posts in this topic

Agreed with this 100% percent.

This site has changed my life in many ways. From advancing my art, to advancing my social life. I have more freinds than I though possible, and I have a very special someone here as well.

Thanks Raini, for making this possible.

Edited by Rainbro Dash
1 person likes this

65768%20-%20Lyra%20artist%25253ALightbulb%20manly_tears%20parody%20reaction_face.png

Seriously, I love you guys.

Without this site, I would not be me. I would not have grown and matured the way I am now. I would never have discovered the spirit of being in an online community, the magic of TF2 and most importantly the magic of friendship.

Thank you Raini and Para, for creating this site that has changed me so much.

Thank you Hughmann, for inspiring me to improve at TF2.

Thank you Kino, for inspiring me to go Medic.

Thank you, SGT P0n3 for your music.

Thank you, Mr. Kenyon for inspiring me to write better and your voice work.

And lastly, thank you, Rainbo Dash and OhHaiDare and PK and Cinnamon Groove and Koach and everyone else for being really cool guys.

Edited by Smashing Good Time
3 people like this

I was actually planning on doing something like this for my 1000th post, and I am still going to do it when the time comes. I was also considering doing an individual thank you to everypony in this community, like Calzone and SGT did and after reading this topic I will most certainly do one.

I agree with Cinnamon, and I can't thank Raini and Para enough for their involvement in the TF2 servers, this forum and of course this fantastic community. I am proud to say that this is the best community I have ever been a part of, both in the forum and the server. It has also changed the definition of the word "friend" and my view on the Internet, for the better of course. Thank you so much Raini and of course the unsung hero Para.

I will go more in detail when my 1000th post comes, which will be in the 1000th post thread should any of you care to read it.

I love you all and this community have helped me finaly come to terms with who I really am and learned me to be proud of it, something I might never have done without your help. Thank you all. Thank you Raini for making all this possible, thank you Rainbro, Cinnamon, Fluffy, 10RSAX, Malt and everyone else who have helped and supported me, and thank you everyone else that doesn't feel covered by the previous descriptions. And thank the ponies, can't forget the ponies!

Hugs for everypony!

This community.. in short time I've been here i've formed more bonds with you guys than the last 6 years of my life... and it's all thanks you Raini. thank you, Raini. and to the rest of the people who've maintained the tf2 servers. thank you as well

I've gone through to many rough times in my life.. to get all the support i did from a bunch of text over the internet...It feels really really good. It made me believe in humanity again and i'll never lose this place, or any of you in my heart..

Just like WYW when i reach my 1000th post.. i'll go into details on how My little pony and this forum have changed me. but for now.... a giganormous thank you To Groove, Kuni, Rainbro, Johhny, Nightmare, Pixel and calzone for all the support you guys have given me.. i mention you guys because you've stood out among the croud... and i can't thank you enough... i can't that you all enough because it's not in my power..

I love you all guys... *hugs everypony*

1 person likes this

Oh boy, where to start....

'K, so this has become one of my most visited sites. The creativity, people, and forum games (just naming a few, but there are several more) just make this place better and better.

FOr now, I can only give thanks to a few people seeing as though I'm at a loss for words right now:

Thanks to: Lord Fluffy, for reccomending me to this site.

The UFF team, for inspiring me to become better at TF2.

Raini, who I never had the pleasure to talk to but still made the site and TF2 servers.

The servers and the people who play them, for helping me learn stuff, and making me realise the huge difficulty spike in this server compaired to others.

Johnny Hoof, OhHaiDere, Nighmare Lyre, Koach, and all the others who keeps this site a favorite of mine.

You guys rock. Woohoo!

At first I thought you were holding the masterpiece up but then I was all like: "His hands aren't jet black."

Nice going Cal, glad to see you used the better of the two Celestial Sister's cutie mark, looks very well done.

But you should make my name BIGGER and BOLDER with lotsa glitter and sparkles and fireworks

1 person likes this

I saw this on dA, and at first I thought you didn't make it, and now I regret having to say that because we owe you many thanks, not only as a part of us but also as a great friend.

That includes the rest of the Ponyville community. I'm not good at saying a great and proper "thank you", and you know I'm not highly optimistic either, but you all are still a good bunch that just like to be around when they need you, and remember for them to be there for you; whatever. Peace.

Edited by Zelc

I know that everybody else already got their heart-felt posts in, but Raini, I still would like to thank you for this forum. I have met so many great people and made so many friends. Truthfully I don't think I would be as happy as I am with out this site.

But I know you are busy so I will keep this short and just say that I love you <3 ^_^ and that I appreciate everything that you do.

<3

This community is one of the best things that has ever happened to me! All thanks to Rainicorn, and all of our admins hard work and dedication that made this community grow so large, yet stay friendly and welcoming. We haven't had any long term mishaps, and everything that did go wrong went the softer route.

I see from my own perspective the work our admins do, and I want to thank you guys as well! Without you, this community wouldn't be nearly as great as it is now. You guys moderate the forums and the servers, and are doing a great job at keeping up the unique atmosphere that characterizes this place.

I really wish I could do more for this community than I am able to do. I constantly look up to Dashy (Dinky Doo) because of the amount of time, work, and effort he put into this community.

Dinky Doo and Vinyl made the NJ server a central hub for our TF2 side of the community, propelling the server to the top of rankings and expanding the Ponyville community and even having a positive effect of presence of MLP in the TF2 community at large.

I can't list every single achievement done by our admins and members alike, simply because that would crash the forums. You guys made this place what it is right now, and you should feel just as proud as Raini is feeling at the moment.

She deserves this award a 100%, and I am glad that her dedication and work put into keeping this community alive, fun, and orderly is recognized.

2 people like this

After another community I was in abruptly shut down (a community I was so heavily involved in I was practically the second-in-command of the head admin) a few months ago, and since then I've been able to put my attention towards this community. I must say that it's nice being in a community where the head admin understands technology and doesn't refuse to adapt to new social norms or new technology (no offense to the admin of said community, but he tried sticking to Windows XP long after it stopped being practical, couldn't accept bronies for who they were and turned a grand total of... three bronies out of 50-something regular members into a HUGE issue when it wasn't even close to being one and was driving the community in a horrible direction and didn't think I'd do any better -.-) for a change and a rather nice one at that, complete with an adorably cute voice. This forum has helped me turn my previously harsh nature around and I think that the impact will last even beyond the last days of the bronies. Now, I could keep going on, but I don't want to drag on until tomorrow, now do I? It's only four minutes away here in MA :P