Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smashing Good Time

The adventures of us in Sourceland

30 posts in this topic

Inspiration here

Guys, I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.

I will understand if you want to kill me with fire.

The United Force of Friendship Team Roster:

Smashing Good Time (A Somewhat Combat Medic)

Koach BG2-Dev (The Team Modder)

Lord Fluffy (The Ultimate Terror)

Zelc (Probably a Soldier)

Xemnas (The Perfect Tank Counter)

OhHaiDare (The Portal Squad Captain [Also the Real Captain])

Malt Mix (Doesn’t Need a Dispenser Here)

Whatever You Want (Close Combat Warrior)

Torkair (A Sniper With Bombs)

Twilight Pixel (Aperture Freeman with a Sword)

Reason: Equestria (25% full).

Dm_bigcity was the centre of SourceLand. It was the place where the teams who carried the burden of a Reason (the power to shape SourceLand into their liking if they defeated all the admins) could relax. There were shops that sold weapons and perks in exchange for points, and resupply closets were located on every street corner.

Even though it was the safest place in the whole of SourceLand, that didn’t mean it wasn’t free of its usual chaos.

As one of the members of the UFF was about to find out.

Smashing Good Time, the medic of the team, was walking down a street in the middle of nowhere.

Yes, that was an actual place. He was in the Nowhere district of dm_bigcity. It was a place of total randomness and insanity. Everything, from spycrab migrations to ponies falling from the sky, could happen here. In other words, nothing made sense.

Thus, the man in the DEMONICA battle suit wasn’t surprised when the ground started shaking.

“Oh great, not another chicken stampede…” he muttered.

He was carrying a bag full of cheeseburgers and fries, and he was heading back to the main plaza to fee his hungry teammates.

And stopped when a familiar voice reached his ears.

“I am coming for you!”

Smashing dropped the bag and his eyes widened in fright.

Oh god, was that…?

“Kiss me, doctor!”

OH CRAP.

“Now eet is coward hugging time!”

Crappity crap crap crap crap crap

HE HAD TO GET OUT OF HERE!

And that’s how Smashing Good Time found himself being chased through the Nowhere district by an army of cuddly Heavies.

XXX

The UFF was lounging around in the plaza, sitting on those fine sentry gun seats Malt Mix had set up, when they saw Smashing come crawling into the area, his uniform in shreds and bruises covering his body.

“Smashing, is that you?” Koach cried.

“What the hell happened?” Xemnas gasped.

“Where are our cheeseburgers?” OhHaiDare demanded.

Smashing was too traumatized to speak at first, but managed to mumble some words.

“Cuddly Heavies…” he moaned, clutching his stomach in agony, “They came out of nowhere and attacked me…”

“Are you okay, man?” Torkair said, “Do you need some pills?”

Malt Mix quickly busted out a dispenser. “Hold on Smashing, I’m gonna build this and get you all sorta out.”

“I think they broke my spinal cord…I probably don’t have much longer to live.” Smashing looked up at his team and slowly removed his helmet, revealing his desperate eyes. “If you guys ever defeat the admins and create a new Equestria, please tell Derpy Hooves…that her Persona is totally Nebiros.”

“Wait, what?” Koach said.

“See you guys later…”

With that Smashing closed his eyes and didn’t move.

“Smashing! NOOOOOOO!” Twilight Pixel cried, flower trio style.

“This did not just happen!” Whatever You Want gasped.

“Of all the worst things that could happen…” Zelc said in hushed tones, “This is quite possible the! Worst! Possible! THING!”

“Noooo! Smashing, you can’t die! Whose gonna get us cheeseburgers now?” OhHaiDare sobbed.

“Um guys, Smashing is fine. He’s just passed out.” Malt Mix interrupted, “I’m hooking him up to the Dispenser now. He should be fully healed in half a minute.”

“Oh, okay then.”

With that, the UFF went back to chatting like nothing had ever happened.

When Smashing woke up, he wasn’t too happy that the team captain had only thought of cheeseburgers when he ‘died’.

But he forgave the man. After all, they were bronies, and love and tolerance was their game.

Not before shoving a thousand stink bombs into OhHaiDare’s backpack, though.

EDIT: Time taken: Five minutes, which may or may not explain the crappy writing.

If you want moar, please tell me.

Edited by Smashing Good Time

Ok so I just read My Little Dashie for the first time and then this. Someone please tell me what emotions im supposed to feel, because I don't even know...

Also I am the cuddly heavies. FEAR ME

I'd like to see a series from this, maybe some chapters written by the members of our UFF, but I also love your style of writing. XD Simple and to-the-point.

IDEA! maybe we could have this as aa little RP if it's ok with you, but I think having the freedom to speak for ourselves is nice.

Intriguing!

Your next chapter or whatever should be about our UFF vs the real UFF XD

..I support this! :p All seriousness , fun stuff Smashing! Fun to see your take on the forum/server peeps! ...Just keep in mind, Cuddly Heavies are just as dangerous..if not more dangerous than normal heavies.

You know smashing, you're not too far off.

When the UFF is just shitting around before a practice, we're typically on 2Fort.. WE GOT SOMEONE FOLLOWING US AROUND, GUYS!

..and yes, Hugh Keeps pet Raichus. They're right next to his scrap metals and unusuals.

Wait, so it's SAFF versus UFF now? WATCH YO BACK KUNI!

Nice installment Smashing! I'll be eagerly awaiting more. Just be careful, you're lucky we didn't execute you for choosing the Pomson.

Very nice. My shako was painted mint until i traded it for a head injury (lucky shot). You really do need to keep your mouth shut when it comes to those things though smashing, you could get your skull caved in with a frying pan. Why do you think I wear this headset? So I can look cool? uh-uh. It's to keep my skin in a head-shape after having my skull shattered in to fragments by a frying pan.

Lol! This is pretty damn funny Smashing! Loving the SAFF vs. UFF thing going on!

Just don't forget about little old me! :D

Mmmm! Spy flavored cake!

Loving this story, keep it up!

Tune in next time for an epic love story between Rainbro Dash and TwilightPixel.

Yes.

Tune in next time for an epic love story between Rainbro Dash and TwilightPixel.

oh that'll be interesting...

[uSER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

The map was gm_bigcity, and the time was 3 o’clock in the afternoon.

“Ding Dong!” went the doorbell. A confused leader of the UFF nearly fell out of his chair in shock and made his way to the door, only to be greeted by a very puzzled girl with long, violet hair..

“Hello there, Rainbro.” TwilightPixel greeted, holding a strange bouquet. Rainbro Dash replied with a weak, “Hey…”

“I brought you some flowers,” TwilightPixel said, “I hope you like them.” She handed the man the bouquet and stepped back slowly a few steps, not wanting to impose too much.

“Wait- what? Why are you giving me flowers? I haven’t done anything noteworthy lately.” Rainbro Dash argued, rubbing his palm on the side of his head, his eyes gazing into the TwilightPixel’s very own. She slowly walked into the UFF leader’s abode, looking around at the decor.

“It’s… just…” TwilightPixel muttered, seemingly straining to get her words out.

“Hey look , if it’s about that three refined, I’m sorr-”

Rainbro Dash was immediately hushed by the soft touch of TwilightPixel’s hand, edging up to him and gazing into his big, blue bear eyes.

“No Rainbro… I’ve been thinking about you… and…” she went to look down after a short pause, but was brought back up to eye level by the UFF leader.

“I’ve been thinking about you too.” He replied, gazing further into her eyes.

Suddenly, Rainbro Dash’s computer started beeping. He was being messaged about an intruder in the UFF and had been called forth to ‘ban’ (i.e. viciously murder) him.

“Aw jeez, hold on a sec.” Rainbro walked over to his computer and sat down, putting his hand on the mouse. He quickly opened up the laser cannon control program and hovered the lightsaber mouse on the 'exterminate' button.

“I just have to ban this guy real quick, I won’t be-” before he could finish, TwilightPixel gently touched the back of his palm and leaned closer.

“No, we’ll ban him together.”