woodledoodledoodledoodle

I dare you not to lose your shit.

81 posts in this topic

I was totally fine, until 0:55. I couldn't hold on through that. I really tried, but even with about a second of seeing the scene before it she started I couldn't lock myself up.

I need more practice.

EDIT: Diabeetus guy didn't even come close. Good try, though. ;)

MORE EDIT: the fallout video was pretty good. I survived it though. Looks like Scootaloo is the only thing to get me so far.

maybe...

CG, that movie is awesome. I actually like that song and its just better now because ponies.

Try making it to the end with this vid.

I think most would last until 1:00

And for truly worthy battle-hardened champions, this vid.

And for the record the 1st one made me grimace. I will take my $5 2 keys now please.

Edited by Rainbow Dash The 1st

On the topic of the original video, before I pressed play just looking at the still image was making me smile.

Then, I forced myself to become serious and pressed play.

That was not amusing or funny. I didn't even have to fight an urge to smile. That was just weird.

Now, BBT abridged. I've seen it more than once and I don't know if I could prevent myself from laughing every single time.

I was laughing before I even hit play.

You're GOOD. But it did kinda die off after I started watching. it was just too weird.

also

And why did that lasagna make me laugh so much? it was just elevator music and a guy singing lasagna. XD

Edited by Blightmare

You're GOOD. But it did kinda die off after I started watching. it was just too weird.

also

And why did that lasagna make me laugh so much? it was just elevator music and a guy singing lasagna. XD

IRL GMOD?

also

IRL GMOD?

Don't look at the suggestions the Heyeyeah is the worst/funniest thing ever. Mostly because my brother has showed me like over 9000 times...... Seriously. He found it while trying to do some random junk.

Don't look at the suggestions the Heyeyeah is the worst/funniest thing ever. Mostly because my brother has showed me like over 9000 times...... Seriously. He found it while trying to do some random junk.

Heyeyeyay is my theme song, bro.