Showstopper Star

Any British Bronies/Pegasisters out there?~

53 posts in this topic

^ ^ Hello everypony! My name is Showstopper Star and I am new to this website. I was wondering if anypony out there is from Jolly Ol' England like I am, and If any of you are attending the animecon in feburary. It would mean alot to know that there are other pony-lovers out there as well as me, who live in Britan. :)

- Showstopper Star

There are only two/three regular Brits on this forum, one of them being me of course as I am a Englishman. Welcome to the forums Showstopper Star, enjoy your stay.

I'm close to being a Brit... Not because i live close, but because I spent so much time with English people that I ended up with an accent and slight dislike towards the French. xD.

:emoredcoat:

Heh... I dislike some frogs, not all of them. In fact, there's one French guy in particular who's working with me in making a movie (BG2 machinima of French and Indian War). The guy is a genius with maps, and good modelling too.

Not British, but sometimes I sound British when I get hyper. That probably doesn't count, does it?

In any case, welcome to Ponyville!

I am Scottish :D and Im still in the north east of Scotland xD

The British are the superior race... especially the English. The Scottish and Welsh are just our inferior cousins...

1 person likes this

Wish I was British but I have German, Prussian, and Scottish. No British. :( I want to be British too.

I get the impression you don't understand what British means. And, for that matter, Prussian too.

I hate being British. I'd rather be Japanese of origin.

I know the phrase is mainly used as a joke nowadays, but check your privilege. Being British is an awful lot better than being born in the majority of the world, which in my opinion includes Japan.

It is much easier to just accept yourself for who you are :)

That can actually be quite difficult for most people.

I hate being British. I'd rather be Japanese of origin.

I know the phrase is mainly used as a joke nowadays, but check your privilege. Being British is an awful lot better than being born in the majority of the world, which in my opinion includes Japan.

It is much easier to just accept yourself for who you are :)

That can actually be quite difficult for most people.

It can but overall it makes everything more simple.

Wish I was British but I have German, Prussian, and Scottish. No British. :( I want to be British too.

I get the impression you don't understand what British means. And, for that matter, Prussian too.

... I guess I don't. I'm a very confused person lately and can't remember much.

... I guess I don't. I'm a very confused person lately and can't remember much.

.-.

It's kind of ironic considering technically, the Scottish are the most British of all the inhabitants of the Great Britain

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion. The Scottish seem to hate being a part of Britain. Everyone does minus the English, and even then I can't say I'm proud to call myself British.