Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Screwsies

FPS/Survival FPS thread

14 posts in this topic

I made this for games that involve FPS games and those who play them.

I recently got attracted to Killing floor because of sgt. Its a good game but I find it boring when you aren't playing with friends.

Another game is Conduit 2 for the wii. Its a really underrated shooter for the wii that is suprisinly good for its genre(Sci-fi shooter) I would recommend it to people who have a wii and are looking for a shooter to play

I recently got attracted to Killing floor because of sgt. Its a good game but I find it boring when you aren't playing with friends.

On the other hoof, it's an amazingly kickass game to play with a coordinated group of freinds.

Sarge, Kuni, Hugh---WE MUST DO A HELL ON EARTH RUN.

On the other hoof, it's an amazingly kickass game to play with a coordinated group of freinds.

Sarge, Kuni, Hugh---WE MUST DO A HELL ON EARTH RUN.

Bah, but I'm only level 5 Support, and I still need 1.1 million more shotgun damage :<

I don't like the way borderlands 2 looks like right now. I much rather perfer the original borderlands. But I can't really come to this conclusion until I play it so.. Yeah...

Oh man, Killing Floor <3 Was gonna be the first in our group to be a level 6 medic but Noooo~..Friggen Sarge D;

You know, I've really been interested in playing the Conduit sometime. Just never heard from anyone directly if they liked it or not.

If you want to lvl medic quick and easy you should go to a server that has friendly fire. Just knife your allies when they are shopping and heal them back up. You get Dosh for it too.

Yeah if you decide on buying conduit tell me.

I love Borderlands. I can't wait for boarderlands 2 to come out.

This.

I've never really liked the look of zombie-shooters. They seem so brown and generic.

I can't disagree with you there. But I don't play KF for the looks--visually, it's nothing exciting. I play it for the sense of strategy and tactics. The challanged of striveing for coordinated teamwork against absurd odds are what make the game so much fun.

I love Borderlands. I can't wait for boarderlands 2 to come out.

I totally agree with this. Hopefully it will be even better than the first one.

I started to play Team Fortress 2 when it went free-to-play, to this day I really can't get enough.

Few years ago I played a lot of Enemy Territory (it was basically an addiction).

I'm looking forward to Ghotam City Imposters... :D