Rainbro Dash

3 reasons why Rainbow is best pony

1363 posts in this topic

@ Kino

Ah, you beat to me to linking that video my fellow Rainbow fan! I saw it last night, and was planning on linking it this morning.

It truly does demonstrate Rainbow's awesomeness to the less enlightened bronies. There can be no confusion now about the best pony.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

There can be no confusion now about the best pony.

I'm still confuzzled.

Rainbow Dash: Immaturity

Applejack: Stubborn Pride

Twilight Sparkle: Naivety

Rarity: Obsessive Compulsive Neatness

Fluttershy: Lack of Courage/Assertion

Pinkie Pie: Lack of Sanity. . .also being pink.

But, Rainbow is stubborn and has pride too. Doesn't that mean she has more flaws than Applejack?

Edited by Dellobow

Rainbow's stubbornness and boastful attitude stems from her immaturity. Applejack's stems from her pride. You could also say Applejack is bossy. You could say a lot of things about both of them, and about every character. Trying to count flaws in well-written round characters is like trying to count drops in a glass of water. Trying to compare them to other character is equally futile, as each character would be like a differently shaped glass.

You could say a lot of things about both of them, and about every character.

This is why I say gummy. Although I did cry when I saw he lost to... that thing in that vote thing they had a while ago. I shall dig up a link, as I believe Rainbow made it to the final four.

Because rainbow dash has lost her position of the element of loyalty by deserting, SCOOTALOO SHALL REIGN SUPREME!!!! THUS BEGINS THE THOUSAND YEAR REIGN OF SCOOTALOO!!!!

Spike is the best rainbow dash >_>

fixed

fixed

Fixed

SPIKE WAS FIXED?!?!? awww so that pretty much ruins the chances of spike having a son or daughter of his own...

SPIKE WAS FIXED?!?!? awww so that pretty much ruins the chances of spike having a son or daughter of his own...

Lmfao. Poor Spike, so much for dragon-equus offspring like in Shrek...

You know, I'm honestly still boggled at the concept of a dragon having a crush on a pony.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

I'm still laughing at the prospect of a pony being in love with a rock. "Let us never speak of this again." lol

You know, I'm honestly still boggled at the concept of a dragon having a crush on a pony.

Stranger things have happened in medicine. I once cloned a chicken and it turned out to be a man sized chicken that was extremely hostile and it escaped the lab.

1 person likes this

Well, if you are straight, filled with hormones, and surrounded by mares...

Well, if you are straight, filled with hormones, and surrounded by mares...

and considering the fact that, according to the fandom, spike is pretty much the only straight character that is in almost every episode, than that pretty much rules out the rest of them...

Just got done trying out the mod. Well I did the Derpy Hooves one anyway. It's pretty cool the amount of effort they put into it. Custom animations for the face and weapons and all. Even the wings flap when you do a double jump.

Edited by Morokite

Just got done trying out the mod. Well I did the Derpy Hooves one anyway. It's pretty cool the amount of effort they put into it. Custom animations for the face and weapons and all. Even the wings flap when you do a double jump.

How do you do that anyway? I've put in other reskin mods before *Like Rainbow Dash BONK* but this mod doesn't quite seem to work for me.