Rainbro Dash

3 reasons why Rainbow is best pony

1363 posts in this topic

Um..excuse me...not to bother anyone but...i think fluttershy is well um...well...she yelled at a full grown dragon and saved everyone and and...

well..

never mind.

But I think Fluttershy is pretty great.

Yay.

Um..excuse me...not to bother anyone but...i think fluttershy is well um...well...she yelled at a full grown dragon and saved everyone and and...

well..

never mind.

But I think Fluttershy is pretty great.

Yay.

I approve of this.

Best Pony: Gummy

He IS the only one who doesn't have any faults isn't he? :P

Gummy is a mighty good pony, I will admit. However, Gummy is incapable of Sonic Rainbooms and popping balloons. I stand firmly behind my cohort Rainbro Dash and Phoenix Wright.

Case closed, Gummi has some major flaws, and can't be best poni. However, Rainbow Dash is capable of both these things, and is therefore best poni. :D

Edited by Rainbro Dash

I think they are all awesome? XD Why try and pick the "best" out of something when all those things put together is already the best thing in the world!

NUCLEARRAINBOOM!!!NUCLEARRAINBOOM!!! :pixel-dash-fly:

CvavM.jpg

Beat me to it, Drake.

But YES. Once again, we have irrefutable prove that Rainbow Dash is the best poni.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

Rainbow now flies to Flight of the Valkyrie.

Her awesomeness has taken on epic and classic proportions.

:pixel-dash-fly:

The evidence is overwhelming after the most recent episode. I can't think of any possible argument to deny the fact that Rainbow is the best. Sorry everypony else, you have no chance.

AJ ftw >:(

she's got a hat :D

Dashie had a hat too

a baseball cap

that's top tier right there.

Of course a stetson hat is as well.

Now now guys, you all forget that it all depends on what you look for when deciding who is the best pony. Personally I look for someone I can relate to, and therefor I will probably never find RD to be the best pony, no matter how awesome all music related to her is and the odd things she can do.

I think what we have is an elaborate game of paper - rock - scissors.

Pinky confounds Twilight magics Rainbow Dash antagonizes Applejack infuriates Rarity guilts FS ...

Okay, I've no idea what Fluttershy does to Pinky.

But like Nightmare Lyre said, it's in what you look for. I like seeing intellect triumph over brute force, so Twilight is my best pony. Now if it were a question of who is the coolest pony, RD wins pretty much hands down. But best is a lot more subjective.

I think what we have is an elaborate game of paper - rock - scissors.

Pinky confounds Twilight magics Rainbow Dash antagonizes Applejack infuriates Rarity guilts FS ...

Okay, I've no idea what Fluttershy does to Pinky.

But like Nightmare Lyre said, it's in what you look for. I like seeing intellect triumph over brute force, so Twilight is my best pony. Now if it were a question of who is the coolest pony, RD wins pretty much hands down. But best is a lot more subjective.

Fluttershy has immunity to Pinkie's pranks (as in Pinkie doesn't want to prank her)

Now now guys, you all forget that it all depends on what you look for when deciding who is the best pony. Personally I look for someone I can relate to, and therefor I will probably never find RD to be the best pony, no matter how awesome all music related to her is and the odd things she can do.

Oh I totally agree; I started this thread largely in jest. My "Rainbow is best pony" persona is largely an exaggeration I do for laughs; Almost in self-mockery really. I hope that has been clear all this time. >.>

I really like RD and AJ, largely just because I like tomboys. Being a kind of effeminate guy, I actually identify with my inverse personality, tomboys--if that makes any sense.

At the same time, Twilight is honestly the one most like me. I literally did say the word "tenacity" to someone once, and their response was "what?", so I totally identify with her intelligence. Not to mention I'm somewhat OCD.

I also identify with Rarity's artistic sense and integrity. I'm a perfectionist like her.

And of course I tend to be socially awkward and shy like Fluttershy. Well, Season 1 Fluttershy, anyway.

Pinkie Pie is probably the only pony don't identify with at all. I still really like her though.

Edited by Rainbro Dash