Rainbro Dash

3 reasons why Rainbow is best pony

1363 posts in this topic

@ Rainbro: Sir I provide to you exhibit A:

45035_m.jpg

What kind of Pegasus needs an aitplane to fly? Apparrantly, the wings are a stage prop.

Rainbow Dash is indeed, an Earth Pony..... Dun DUn Duuunnnn!!!

Edited by Cinnamon Groove
1 person likes this

What king of Pegasus needs an aitplane to fly? Apparrantly, the wings are a stage prop.

Rainbow Dash is indeed, an Earth Pony..... Dun DUn Duuunnnn!!!

And the price for best trolling goes to...

Why hasn't Rainbow been accepted into the Wonderbolts yet? She's done a lot of amazing things that are as good, if not better than anything the Wonderbolts could do.

Maybe her friends take up most of her time, and it's not enough left over to try and be in the Wonderbolts.

Why hasn't Rainbow been accepted into the Wonderbolts yet? She's done a lot of amazing things that are as good, if not better than anything the Wonderbolts could do.

Maybe her friends take up most of her time, and it's not enough left over to try and be in the Wonderbolts.

Didn't understand that myself. Surely they would want to have the winner of the Best Young Flyer competition?

Didn't understand that myself. Surely they would want to have the winner of the Best Young Flyer competition?

If I were to look at it from the Wonderbolts' perspective, there are two things keeping Rainbow Dash from joining their ranks.

1) Unreliable flight aptitude. RD's prowess as a flyer suffers immensly from stage fright. Also, even though she has rainboomed at least three times now, it is still not very reliable.

2) Her ego. The Wonderbolts are a team, relying mostly on synchronized movements. RD still needs to work on her ability to fit into a team, and not just go off and do her own thing, or try to show up any teammates at an innapropriate time. Her ego also causes her to lose focus, and sometimes not pay attention.

Not to say she'll never get in with them, but these points are what I imagine a rejection letter mught contain. RD has potential, she just neds a little practice and discipline to make it into the hallowed ranks of the Wonderbolts.

2 people like this

If I were to look at it from the Wonderbolts' perspective, there are two things keeping Rainbow Dash from joining their ranks.

1) Unreliable flight aptitude. RD's prowess as a flyer suffers immensly from stage fright. Also, even though she has rainboomed at least three times now, it is still not very reliable.

2) Her ego. The Wonderbolts are a team, relying mostly on synchronized movements. RD still needs to work on her ability to fit into a team, and not just go off and do her own thing, or try to show up any teammates at an innapropriate time. Her ego also causes her to lose focus, and sometimes not pay attention.

Not to say she'll never get in with them, but these points are what I imagine a rejection letter mught contain. RD has potential, she just neds a little practice and discipline to make it into the hallowed ranks of the Wonderbolts.

This is pretty much the most accurate take on it I've seen. RD needs a considerable amount of experience and maturity before she can get into the Wonderbolts.

Another thing that Quill just pointed out to me about Rainbow Dash:

As big as her ego is, she has an even bigger fear of failure.

This is why she froze in a ball of panic and stage fright during the Best Young Flyers Competition in 'Sonic Rainboom', and also why she was so distraught that she was being replaced as town hero in 'The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well' that she tried to compensate by mowing lawns, and helping ponies whether they wanted it or not.

i don't feel I'm knocking Rainbow Dash, just pointing out areas she needs to work on, so that she may read this and improve as a pony and as a flyer.

Applejack, on the other hand...... Well I can find no real fault in Applejack, other than don't work too hard. You're an all around good mare, AJ!

@ Cinnamon

I actually agree with all your points, Cinnamon. I've never said that Rainbow was perfect. Her faults are what make her an interesting, well-rounded, and relateable character.

In truth, I was gonna post most of the things you mention, but you beat me to the punch.

Edited by Rainbro Dash

If I had to find fault with AJ, it's that she's stubborn. That was one thing I took from Applebuck Season.

No character is complete without faults. Remove the faults and you end up with a Mary Sue. Luckily none of the main cast fit that bill.

i love rainbow dash she is the best pony ever i think. of course the reason i think this is because i relate to her in so many in so many ways

I can give you the real reason Rainbow Dash isn't in the Wonderbolts.

Because they'd basically have to write her out of the show if she was :P

Your post made me cry.

:plz:

@ Groove

Seen that already. Strange how it broke my heart for being ultimately happy.

I don't think I have the emotional constitution to watch it again for some time yet.

Also, it's another reason why RD is best pony.