Rainbro Dash

3 reasons why Rainbow is best pony

1363 posts in this topic

Lately, I've been reading Storm of Steel, the memoir of a German office in WWI. For some reason, I keep imagining it as an autobiography written by Spitfire about her experiences in the Equestrian military before being accepted into the Wonderbolts. I picture Rainbow Dash waiting in line to buy the book, eager to read about Spitfire's adventures with the Wonderbolts, only to be shocked and horrified by her frank descriptions of mismemberment, misery, and death. I'm not sure why I keep doing this.

Lately, I've been reading Storm of Steel, the memoir of a German office in WWI. For some reason, I keep imagining it as an autobiography written by Spitfire about her experiences in the Equestrian military before being accepted into the Wonderbolts. I picture Rainbow Dash waiting in line to buy the book, eager to read about Spitfire's adventures with the Wonderbolts, only to be shocked and horrified by her frank descriptions of mismemberment, misery, and death. I'm not sure why I keep doing this.

How the hell did I get here?!? Kids remember, don't click on random links. Still this is kind of interesting and I do agree withe ranbro dash, watermelon, and That P dude. RD is probably the best...now how the hell do I get back to that last forum....

Obviously it's all going to be opinion based... but yes. I do think RD is best pony (tied to AJ though)

I like her confidence and the fact she has a lot of personality.