Pinkie Pie™

Canadian Ponies

48 posts in this topic

I live in Chilliwack B.C Eh

You mean Caneighdian?

Don't even start with me Groove

I'm canadian, i live in the lower mainland of B.C. No specifics as my paranoia is like that

The one small town just outside Toronto that nobody acknowledges except for the local newspaper. Even the weather network gives us nearby towns instead of our own. It's great in a funny way.

Needs more French though. French is fun.

Brampton is actually quite a large city, housing over half a million people and is the 9th largest city in Canada.

Not sure if I've posted in this thread before, but I'm Canadian. I live within a half an hour of Lord Fluffy, and within an hour of Woodle. I propose a big ole scavenger hunt to find the logistical locations of all of our houses and calculate the triangle. Go.

"find the logistical locations of all of our houses and calculate the triangle"

That reads like someone who stuck a bunch of words and terminology together in an attempt to sound smart.

1 person likes this

Not sure if I've posted in this thread before, but I'm Canadian. I live within a half an hour of Lord Fluffy, and within an hour of Woodle. I propose a big ole scavenger hunt to find the logistical locations of all of our houses and calculate the triangle. Go.

Can I just draw a triangle on a map and assume that's where you live, then go to random houses knocking on the door to see if "LOL" is home? I mean, Canada is a small country, I live there, it's a fact. I think it's a fact anyways, sometimes I get facts and thoughts mixed up.

Maple syrup on bacon wrapped chicken.

Sorry that was my dinner and it was good...

I mean, Canada is a small country, I live there, it's a fact. I think it's a fact anyways, sometimes I get facts and thoughts mixed up.

You thought wrong, Canada is the second largest Country in the world. A single province is larger than the United Kingdom. That's the fact. Edited by Skydragon

I mean, Canada is a small country, I live there, it's a fact. I think it's a fact anyways, sometimes I get facts and thoughts mixed up.

You thought wrong, Canada is the second largest Country in the world. A single province is larger than the United Kingdom. That's the fact.

Unless you're going by population. In that case, Canada is 35th. Almost twice as many people live in the U.K. than Canada.

Unless you're going by population. In that case, Canada is 35th. Almost twice as many people live in the U.K. than Canada.

That must be one crowded landmass. Huehuehuehuehue

That must be one crowded landmass. Huehuehuehuehue

Canada is more crowded. Especially in Nunuvut.

See below for reasons why I exist in Canada and not elsewhere (mostly because I'm not elsewhere... or am I?)

funny-Canada-USA-planets-countries.jpg

#totallynotbeingstupid

#hasnoaccuratefacts

Looks like Fluffy and Wood can add another member to the BC Bronies. I'm from Vancouver though xDD Do any of you go to the Metrotown meet-ups? Or did you go to BronyCAN?

Canadians don't have sex ever so we don't have children.  The last count for how many children each household produced was like 0.8.

We need 2.1 children per household to sustain a population.

Canadians are literally endangered

Edited by Cherry Crush