Muffin97

Fun Roleplay

157 posts in this topic

I like to role play i found not that many on the fourms, i was part of another RP but it has been not used so i am starting my own

it is open to any skill set, new or old Rp'ers.

here are some basic rules

1. No overly sexual activities.

2. No disgusting descriptions.

3. No insane stupidity, such as extremely random things.

4. No logic breaking.

5. Be respectful of fellow RP-ers.

6. Be in character. If you're representing a character, either from the show, or some other media, try to stay in character, even if it is fanon character.

7. Don't write for other characters. You can write your own characters actions, but you can't put words in another characters mouth.

8. Don't break the fourth wall unless you are a character like Pinkie Pie, and even then, don't over-do it. Just try not to do it, if possible. A humorous *wave to the audience* is okay.

9. Don't randomly RP a character from another Universe without giving a GOOD and detailed explanation of WHY that character finds themselves in Equestria. Some characters are easier to cross-over than others, whilst some are just silly. When in doubt, ask myself.

10. one at a time you will all get a turn

feel free to jump in at any time

Story

not much of one it is what we make of it

i will be rp'ing my self

if we get some people we can set a time so we all can rp together

it is set in Canterlot

also use OOC when you are not in character

Edited by Muffin97

OOC: My character is my own version of Dr.Whooves

slightly more of a bad-ass

Story

after dropping off Twighlight in her own time, Dr.Whooves in his TARDIS landed in Caterlot not sure why the TARDIS came here he set off to explore the city.

Edited by Muffin97

OOC: my pony is SharpWing, he was bullied as a kid, has slight amnesia, and has been secluded from the rest of the world for 5 years

IC: SharpWing trots into town nervously. He sees a couple of ponies standing next to a machine towards the town square. "AAHH!!!" he yells as he gallops behind a nearby building, peeking out nervously as the two ponies move away from the strange device.

(null)

OCC

Now that we have some ponies how about we set a rp time 6:00 pm (i like you input on the time please) Eastern time

not starting today

Edited by Muffin97

OOC: Sorry about the delay, I live in Australia (AEST) and I have school.

My character is Hexus, a pegasus who has a personality that's halfway between Fluttershy's and Rainbow dash's.

Also, where's the site where all you guys get your custom pony images?

So, on with the show.

IC:

*looks over Muffin's shoulder, before quickly flying up and pulling a cloud to the ground and sticking a small device into it*

"Oh, umm... I'm Hexus."

My character is Hexus, a pegasus who has a personality that's halfway between Fluttershy's and Rainbow dash's.

So, on with the show.

IC:

*looks over Muffin's shoulder, before quickly flying up and pulling a cloud to the ground and sticking a small device into it*

"Oh, umm... I'm Hexus."

we get them on divinat art there is a pony creator Edited by Muffin97

So, on with the show.

IC:

"Oh, umm... I'm Hexus."

OCC i was in a hurry didn't have time when i got back from school

IC

well..Hexus have you noticed any strange sounds or lights around. ponies going missing?

IC:

Umm, no. I just got here from Cloudsdale to check the clouds.

*checks the small device planted in the cloud*

Oh, twenty thousand. Not bad.

*places a small metallic ball on the ground before flying the dark cloud a few metres into the air and removing the small device*

Edited by Hexus_One

IC

*pulls out his sonic screwdriver studies the readings*

interesting he says murmering it to him self

(noticing Sharp)

hello there i'm the Doctor, there is no need to be hiding, i won't bite *wink* (to Sharp)

[...]

3. No insane stupidity, such as extremely random things.

4. No logic breaking.

[...]

8. Don't break the fourth wall unless you are a character like Pinkie Pie...

You do realize that rule three and four almost rule out a 'Pinkie Pie' character? That's alright, I'm really not that random, I swear!

((OOC: Jack is a foreign Stallion from beyond the borders Equestria, though I haven't exactly decided where from yet... His homeland is far to the north though, somewhere that is devoid of both unicorns and pegasi. His thick coat is brown, while his mane is dark-grey, and his eyes are a dark-green. His 'cutie mark' is a swiss army knife.))

Entering Canterlot, Jack was in utter awe...nothing was this colorful back home! Then he saw something mindblowing, a pony with wings!

Ponies can fly?

"Ooh!" He exclaimed staring up at the airborne pony, "Uh, sir, with the wings? Pardon me!"

IC

(to wing)

"It is okay i am the Doctor i can help you" walking to sharp

then a beebing noice comes from his bag

The dotor pulls out his srewdriver as it is beebing fast

"Not good" he says to himself "not good at all"

*Just as Hexus bucks the cloud the Screwdriver starts beebing wildly*

What? asks The Doctor stuned by what the Srewdriver reads

Stop what your are doing now! he shouts and points the Screw driver at the cloud

Edited by Muffin97

"Bwah!" Jack exclaimed, jumping back in shock, though he was well away from the metal ball, "Yes, stop that, someone could get hurt!"

However, Jack all but forgot about the lightning and the flying pony, at the sight of the strange tool that this 'doctor' was using. Before the other pony had realized it, Jack was standing next to him watching him with intense curiousity...

"Alright then", Hexus equip his earmuffs before flying down and picking up the metallic ball, "I declare this cloud, a lightning cloud!".

And at that, the thunder was finally heard, although no evil laughing was present.

Stop what you are doing The doctor shouted at Hexus and back a way now!

he takes his sonic screwdriver and points it at the cloud

(OOC: Before I randomly stumble into something....would it be alright if a dragon joined in aswell? He might seem rather grumpy,but he's a nice guy overall and wouldn't harm a fly :3)

(OOC: Before I randomly stumble into something....would it be alright if a dragon joined in aswell? He might seem rather grumpy,but he's a nice guy overall and wouldn't harm a fly :3)

OCC maby give me a back story and are you a full grown dragon?