Muffin97

Fun Roleplay

157 posts in this topic

OCC maby give me a back story and are you a full grown dragon?

(OOC: Considering that I'm a shapeshifter,I can make myself as big as I want,really,of course I'd make myself smaller if needed...for a background story...I'm pretty lazy..and it'd be too much to copy+paste here,so I'm gonna link you to a page where I wrote it down and stuff..Clicky! )

OCC maby give me a back story and are you a full grown dragon?

(OOC: Considering that I'm a shapeshifter,I can make myself as big as I want,really,of course I'd make myself smaller if needed...for a background story...I'm pretty lazy..and it'd be too much to copy+paste here,so I'm gonna link you to a page where I wrote it down and stuff..Clicky! )

it could work :love: but make your self small or shape shift into a pony for the time being makes it fun if we don't know that you are a dragon

it could work :love: but make your self small or shape shift into a pony for the time being makes it fun if we don't know that you are a dragon

(OOC: I shall just be a small dragon,just a little bit smaller than an average pony then~)

Enjoying a lovely day,this rather small dragon was flying about above Canterlot,inevitably he noticed the few ponies rounded up around a metal ball,since he was rather curious he flew right down to them,landing not too far,but not too close either. "Greetings there Ponies,I have just noticed there are some obscure objects around here and I am rather curious about what they are.."

Edited by HappyLuy

"Obscure? I thought that a lightning cloud and a metallic ball are easy to identify - although I'm still unsure of what that thingy does apart from screwing screws." said Hexus, pointing at the sonic screwdriver in the Doctor's hooves.

"Also, I'm a lot more cautious than most ponies around lightning clouds. This one here," patting the cloud, "is five hundred times weaker than storm clouds. Those other weather ponies just shove 'em anywhere they please in the sky, and let the clouds strike anywhere they like. So, unless you were brought up in an environment with nothing harder or sharper than a block of foam, don't call me dangerous."

OOC: Fact, 10,000 volts of electricity can travel up to one centimeter. Most clouds are several kilometers in the air. If the doctor's screwdriver gets a warning from a 20,000V lightning strike, I'd hate to see what happens in an actual lightning storm. So I'm not being scientifically accurate in this role-play, but this is fictional.

Edited by Hexus_One

OCC:wait for it :smug look:

IC

Hyper coal oil and anaminium

two thing not to be used by ponies for at least 1000 years and both react badly to electricity!

"bucking' what you called it just made it go critical!

i am trying to negate the radioactive fallout that will happen if it won't stop

hold this button down a point it at the cloud he said and gave his screwdriver to Jack and run it to his phonebox

Edited by Muffin97

"Hold on, if both aren't supposed to be used by ponies, why are you using right now?".

His comment was ignored.

He looked over at Jack, and shrugged, "I'd hate to see what happens in an actual thunderstorm."

There was no "Oh Celestia, what have I done?" expression on his face.

Jack gasped as he quickly took the odd looking tool by the teeth. "What are you doing?" He tried to say, but instead got, "Mumph err ooh uh-ehn?"

What the hay's going on here!? Jack thought to himself... too occupied with the storm-cloud to even notice a dragon landing near them.

Edited by Jack

Got it the doctor shouts as he runs from his Phonebox on his back was what looked like a old stereo

fifty feet from the Phonebox he put it on the ground

okay lets hope this works

as he starts to fiddle with the switches and buttons on the box

The dragon blinked his eyes a few times before just sitting down,he tilted his head a little bit as he curiously just watched the ponies do things he had never seen before "All these objects,except for the cloud,are rather obscure things to me as I have never seen the sort before,so don't mind my curiousity" The dragon didn't really seem too worried about possible dangers those objects might come with,he's rather confident that he's strong enough to withstand such dangers easily.

OOC: The post above was supposed to be just below Muffin's post.

IC:

"Hi", said Hexus, without any apparent sign of fear on his face, "What's your name?".

"Oh, if you're curious, that metallic ball belongs to me.", pointing at the metallic ball, which was now in a patch of charred grass.

"It's an aluminum ball" he quickly added.

"I'm still unsure of what the Doctor is doing, or what his stuff actually does".

I am trying to correct the proton flow on in side side of the nutron converter to then (insert random sci-fi words here) in the cloud to stop the Hyper coal dust from turning this half of the world to ash

says the Doctor panting

So i am RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

can you please stop talking and let me get this right!

"Ess uns ut uh is gourd..." Jack again tried to speak, but again got nothing more than gibberish, thanks to the device still in his mouth, "Is ust uh klod"

"Look, if you want a proper proton flow," said Hexus, attempting to removing the screwdriver from Jack's mouth,

"You can just strip electrons off a bit of hydrogen by ionizing it. "

Hexus placed his hoof on the aluminum ball and pulled a small cylinder of hydrogen (some clouds are just too big) out of his satchel, before casually wrapping the dark cloud around it and shaking the whole thing for a couple of seconds. The dark cloud flashed several times before he stopped shaking, and removed the now glowing cylinder from the cloud.

This is NOT good!

alright i can fix this

You three get in the TARDIS now (pointing at the phonebox)

Don't ask questions or touch any thing

understand

OCC: this is what you see

4478711677_40bd08b929.jpg

Edited by Muffin97

Might I join this RP?

allow me to introduce myself... My name is Major Mojo. I sell music of all kinds. I've always had a massive crush on Vinyl Scratch... (please don't tell her...) We are both music based ponies...

anywho... I am actually a Major like the rank, but I really don't have much to do with the military. (Equestria is pretty peaceful). anyway if I could join it'd be cool.

OCC: just wait and follow wait untill we leave canterlot then you can join

I can pm you when it is a good time

Edited by Muffin97

OOC: actually, just join as soon as you can. A dialogue gets pretty boring after a while.

IC:

Hexus stuffed the cylinder, the ball and the cloud in his satchel, hung the satchel over his back, and trotted quietly into the phonebooth. The glow of the cylinder can be seen through the satchel.

Will you please stop commenting on everything I do, One?

No.

Edited by Hexus_One

"Wow, nice labratory you've got here doctor..." Jack said, trotting in as though nothing were out of the ordinary, "I like how its larger on the inside. Very roomy."

Note to self, talk to this 'Doctor' and find out how his 'Tardis' thing works. Also, inquire where he recieved his PHD - I must consider going there!

The dragon didn't really respond to any question,he pretty much just stayed quiet. When asked to get into the doc's phonebooth,he quietly nodded and slowly walked in,still not saying a word,just finding himself a nice place to sit down where he can see just enough.

Move move move! shouts the Doctor as he runs in

Jumps to the ceter of the TARDS and stats to pull levers, and push buttons

he did a little click with his mouth and doors shut

HOLD ON! he shouts

just then then the TARDIS begins to shake and then it make a very powerful lurch

sending things flying

Every pony okay? he asks

as the TARDIS settles down

Edited by Muffin97

OOC: Major Mojo sees the blue box materialize just about ten feet from where he was laying, listening to some Uni-tallica. startled but fascinated, he approaches it. (If a pony has never seen a blue police barn in general, how might one react to one just materializing in front of his very eyes. LOL) he knocks on the door slightly...

IC: he-hello? is anypony in there?

OOC: he feels anxious about what might be in the mysterious blue box, but curiosity keeps him from running away.

Edited by Major Mojo

Looking at the mess in his TARDIS

he hears a tap tap at the door

I belleved there was no pony here?

Hello he shouts

he gose over to open the doors

Major?! he shouts as Hexus opens the door

What are you doing here?

Edited by Muffin97

OOC:

-To clear up, One, who is Hexus's subconsiousness, is narrating everything that Hexus does. The separated lines of narrating is Hexus cutting in. Eg.

Hexus walked slowly into the phoneb-

Why do you have to keep saying all this stuff?

Because everyone wants to know what you're doing.

-You're not allowed to directly affect another pony, so you can say that you threw an apple at Moko, but you can't say that the apple hit him. RetCon that last post of yours.

-Also, can you fix up your grammar? I can tolerate a few grammar mistakes, but now it's getting too messy.

IC:

Hexus fell out of the dark cloud that he jumped into as a last resort to avoid injuries. (as in, he jumped into the cloud to avoid injuries)

One, I think they already knew what I did. Hold on, how the hay did that dragon squeeze through that tiny door?

Shut up. Continuing, Hexus got up, and said,

"I'll get it."

And so he trotted over to the door, opened it wide, and ducked straight away, expecting somepony to try to buck him.

Edited by Hexus_One

-You're not allowed to directly affect another pony, so you can say that you threw an apple at Moko, but you can't say that the apple hit him. RetCon that last post of yours.

-Also, can you fix up your grammar? I can tolerate a few grammar mistakes, but now it's getting too messy.

OCC how was i affecting other ponies i just said every thing went flying never said pony

also it is fixed now