Muffin97

Fun Roleplay

157 posts in this topic

-You're not allowed to directly affect another pony, so you can say that you threw an apple at Moko, but you can't say that the apple hit him. RetCon that last post of yours.

-Also, can you fix up your grammar? I can tolerate a few grammar mistakes, but now it's getting too messy.

OCC how was i affecting other ponies i just said every thing went flying never said pony

also it is fixed now

OOC: Your grammar mistakes made it look like Makor Mojo said, "What are you doing here?

IC: Hexus replied, "This phonebox spun for a little bit, and then it stopped. Your mind still thinks it's spinning, and so you think the world is spinning around you."

Looking back at the pony in front of him,

"Oh, hello. What are you doing here?"

The dragon just keeps sitting there,continueing to just look around though he tilts his head a bit as the entire phonebox suddenly started to move. Little to no worry is in his expression though,only curiousity. "More obscure things happening here...what's all this about?" The dragon then gets up and looks around curiously,making sure not to get too close to any pony though. He raises his head upwards,then back down only to look over to the new pony at the door,he just simply tilts his head,but continues to look around.

Hexus looked at the dragon, then back at Jack, "There is a dragon in here."

He looked in his satchel for the proton cylinder, to find-SWEET CELESTIA, IT'S SO BRIGHT!

Hexus quickly closed the satchel before anyone else was blinded by the light.

"Dragon!?" Jack yelped and jumped behind the round console.

From the other side rummaging sounds could be heard, the clatter of metal on metal and the clanging of objects unknown...

The dragon just looked over at Jack as he yelped and jumped,just raising an eye brow and shaking his head,the dragon continued to look around when eventually he came to a halt. He just turned around to get a good view of the room again before sitting down once more. "I get that reaction way too often...I'm not surprised by it anymore.."

OOC: Major Mojo looks at the brown pony greeting him so warmly, then to all the commotion in the background.

IC: is that a..a... dragon? Why the hay is there a dragon in your box? where did your box come from? why is it so large on the inside? Why...Why... Erm... what?

OOC: Mesmerized at the sights and craziness Major Mojo's eyes flit about erratically to try and take in all past the mysterious brown pony that seems to be the boarder line between all that is sane and total chaos.

IC: (to Mojo)

Why it's the TARDIS don't you remember. I was a yellow Earth Pony with a top hat when we met

then we met the Cyber ponies I dyed and came back as a brown Pegesus i wore a scarf.

the times we shared says the doctor witha glint of remorce in his eyes

Notices Major's look

you looked like that before we met?

ever since you ment Vinyl you change your look?

the TARDIS can tell if yuo are not mojo and you are so what happened

OOC: Major Mojo is totally confused.

IC(to the Doctor): I'm sorry, but I don't remember you, or the TARDIS, or cyber ponies or anything about you. I did change my look for vinyl, but how do you know that?

OOC: Deep down, Major Mojo feels guilty, as if he'd forgotten the face of a dear friend.

Finally, the sounds from the other side of the TARDIS controls stopped. Jack jumped up with a huge candy corn in his hoof, shouting, "Back dragon! I warn you, I'll use it!"

The dragon lazily turned his head towards the pony with that huge candy corn,he just blinked a few times and then tilted his head. "Ehm..what's he on about now? Does he want to give me diabetes or what?" he chuckles and shakes his head before laying himself onto his back and closing his eyes. "Tell me when there's something exciting happening around here,I've seen enough sillyness for now.."

"You know, there are much more dangerous things than that makeshift club of yours."

Hexus proceeded to remove the cylinder from the sa- Hexus, don't do that.

Too late, One.

The cylinder shone with an intensity that would've made Celestia a little uncomfortable if she knew about this. There was nothing to see but pure white.

"This exciting enough for you, dragon?"

The dragon sat up again,he opened his eyes and looked over to that cylinder "And what's that supposed to be?" he only tilted his head a little and blinked a few times.

IC (talking to Major)

Wow

you are the first live eddie i have seen

But any who

Come with me

i will put the kettle on and i can tell you about the advetures we had

you me and vin..

(notices bright light)

what the hell are you DOING (shouting in to the light)

"Well, you completely ignored this cylinder full of protons that I offered you to fix your TARDIS, and so it came with me here, through time and space."

Hexus looked in the general direction of the dragon, still wearing his polarized glasses.

"This here would explode if a single proton got out, so don't mess with this."

Edited by Hexus_One

Jack had all but forgotten about the dragon and was now shielding his eyes with the giant candy corn.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT THING?" He asked Hexus, shouting for some unknown reason...

The dragon just stayed distantly from all the ponies,looking at the cylinder as if it were nothing special. "Well,then I wouldn't just leave it open and put all of us in a dangerous situation...that is just reckless and suicidal,really..." The dragon then turned away again with his head shaking a bit,he looked around once more and now focuses on one of the many consoles in this TARDIS.

IC: (to Doctor) I could use a cup of tea... yeah... I went through some pretty advanced classes in pony sciences. aren't protons very unstable on their own? What if a positron or something got in? that would cause it to become a form of antimatter and destroy anything it comes in contact with at a sub-atomic level! Is it safe to have that thing in here? I mean really!...

OOC: crouching behind The doctor's flank, Major Mojo is legitimately concerned for his life. and is considering turning hoof and running out of the box that he seems to have, at one point called a kind of home.

IC: uum... Doctor, is it? is that thing stabilized?

Edited by Major Mojo