Muffin97

Fun Roleplay

157 posts in this topic

"Actually, it's my cylinder of protons, and it was once a cylinder of hydrogen. If a tiny bit of air had gotten into this cylinder while it was full of hydrogen, it would have exploded a long tine ago."

Hexus put the cylinder back into his satchel, which seemed to be lined with clouds.

Jack looked at his giant candy corn, which was now begining to melt thanks to the amazingly bright light. "Hmm..." He said taking a large bite out of one corner, "Want some?" He asked no one in particular, before sitting to slowly nibble on the sweet candy...

((BTW I'm going to be out of town this weekend, just wanted to give everyone a heads up?))

OOC: Major Mojo exhales in relief and continues walking with the doctor

IC: I would love to have some tea and maybe remember some cool adventures.

(wile pressing a few bottons on TARDIS consloe)

Wile the tea is heating up i will give you a choice (looking at every one)

A: i can drop you off at your own time and you can go about your life

B: or you can come with me, see the stars and travle through time, but you will have to to what i say with no questions

so what one will you choose?

IC: hmmmmm... tough choice. on one hoof, i have the universe in the cleft of my hoof, but on the other, I have my universe. Vinyl... oh hay! what do I do?

"Oh, I remember now."

Hexus pulled out the cylinder and his voltmeter, and lightly touched the two probes of the voltmeter on the surface of the cyli-

"SWEET CELESTIA, IT'S SO STRONG!"

"Sounds like a no brainer to me..." Jack said scarfing down the last of the giant candy-corn, "So, when can I upgrade?"

Somehow, Jack had pulled a swiss-army-knife, seemingly from thin air. Just where did he keep all these things?

umm what? the doctor asks confused

(to both jack and hexus)

Edited by King Keeper Muffin97

OCC: sure and i know beacuse they are good just give me a brief charcter description and think about were you can come it?

OOC: I think we know what the character descriptoin's like. Approved by me.

Come in as soon as you can (ie. right now)

Wait, we're still inside the TARDIS? I'm taking this outside.

IC: Hexus did an inverted blink (as in, he opened his eyes for a tick) and managed to catch a sight of the dial spinning (not wildly, but in a controlled fashion), before calmly wrapping the satchel around the cylinder and dropping the voltmeter in a small pocket on the side.

"I'm taking a walk outside."

(occ) sure if you and supries can come in right now juts follow this plot line

you wake up in a strange forest, feel free to make up anything eles since Strange is a diffretn you you can be form seprate deamations

IC okay just be safe and don't touch any animals you see okay?

OOC: This is confusing because the GM has awful grammer...

IC: Pinkie Pie wakes up in a forest, mane straight. Shaking her head and poofing it back up, she turned to her right and saw the alternate form of her, with yellow mane.

"OOOH! It's me!"

OOC: No use trying to help him with his grammar.

IC:

Two versions, Pinkie and Surprise can choose which one they want.

(version where I haven't met Pinkie before)

Hexus flew out of the TARDIS (I'm pretty sure that's what the doctor called it) into a strange forest, and saw two ponies, one a pink earth pony and the other a yellow maned white pegasus. They had identical hairstyles and, it seemed, identical personalities.

"How did you two get here?"

(version where I have met Pinkie before)

Hexus flew out of the TARDIS (I'm pretty sure that's what the doctor called it) into a strange forest, and saw two ponies, one a pink earth pony and the other a yellow maned white pegasus. They had identical hairstyles and, it seemed, identical personali- Isn't that Pinkie?

"Hi Pinkie. Breaking the fourth wall again?"

"Nevermind" Jack shook his head in response to the Doctor's question and proceeded to follow Hexus outside, where he saw the two, nearly identical ponies, "Are you two related?" He motioned to the two with his right hoof, before recognizing that Hexus seemed rather familiar with them, "You know these two?"

The dragon simply observed the actions of the ponies. When a few of them left the TARDIS,the dragon decided to simpy do the same,he looked around curiously,spotting two ponies that looked almost exactly the same,though as usually,he simply kept some safe distance between himself and all the other ponies. He simply sat down and watched.

"Well," Hexus replied, "I know Pinkie, but I don't know the other one."

Hexus ran through his vocabulary in his head.

"Is it Surprise?"

The Dcotor walks out side of the TARDIS

"Pinkie what are you doing here?

the doctor looks like he in a deep train of thought

"three eddies's in one day not just that but in the same place

This Not good the docter says to himself

"you" he points to Surprise

come here

OCC:we are but i just had not posted in a wile so i went back and posted, still waiting on Surprise

also post 100

Edited by King Keeper Muffin97