Muffin97

Fun Roleplay

157 posts in this topic

The colt finally sees the figure, and cant decide to run over or stay here.

Still unwary, he does not know what to say at first, but instead just stares confused back at the unexpected visitor.

"What kind of trick is this?" he mumbles to himself.

IC

Tea anypony? says The Doctor sticking his head out of the door

notices Star

o hello you, would you like some tea? (talking to star)

IC: "Who are you people? Wait.... How do you know my name?" Stargazer is even more confused than before. What is going on? "Why are you ponies out here in the everfree forest anyways?"

Edited by STARGAZER___

IC: oooh yes i could go for some tea. do you have Jasmine?

OOC: fun fact: Jasmine is actually my favorite kind of tea.

Jack nods to the Doctor. "I'd love some." Before he could start searching for his teacup, he noticed the new pony, and gave a passing greeting, "Hey Stargazer..."

"Who are you ponies? Wait...how do you know my name?" Stargazer did look especially confused, "Why are you ponies out here in the everfree forest anyways?"

"How did I know your name?" Jack stopped mid search for his teacup with a puzzled expression on his face, "I... What was your name again? I am so forgetful..." He mumbled, before returning to his search, "Now, where'd I put that teacup?"

The dragon blinked and tilted his head a little,he was sure before he had seen one more pony around,he shook his head,thinking "Meh,maybe I didn't have enough sleep last night.." Still sitting at quite a distance from all the ponies,when asked for tea,he looked over to the doctor pony and raised one of his claws "I would like a tea,please" He turned his head towards the new pony,his claw simply went from being rased up to being waved at the new pony "Ahoy,do come aboard!..." The dragon blinked again,his head still tilted "Why did I just say that...?"

The dragon nodded his head a little "Well,yeah,I was being curious about the things those ponies did,so I decided to just join them...curiousity brought me here."

"I see. Well i fear curiosity is getting the better of me as well." "What exactly are you ponies, and one dragon of course, doing out here?"

'Well, I'm Hexus, and that one over there' he pointed a hoof at the brown pony, 'is... He hasn't told me his name yet actually. But, if I had a guess, he would be called "The Doctor". He's almost Ike that guy in Doctor Whooves. A lot of teleporting was involved, and we somehow ended up here.'

"Aha!" Jack exclaimed loudly, "I found it!" Jack had mysteriously 'summoned' a teacup, seemingly from thin air, but who had been watching? Within was his Red Swiss Army Knife, same as his cutie mark, "Can't loose this..." He muttered as he removed it.

"That is an excelent question, my good stallion. What are you doing out here? ...I mean we? ...Rather, what am I doing out here?" Jack rubbed his chin again in thought, "Oh, that's right tea..."

"A doctor that travels. I guess you make fine house calls. But what brings you out here doctor, and why have these ponies joined your company?"

I was just, going for a rest in canterlot then i saw him points at Hexus

testing a cloud which turned out to befrom the future

it sorta over loaded and almost went critical, but we points to jack, hexus,

got away safely after i stoped the explosion

he points at the dragon sorta hitch a ride

"I see. Well, is there room for one more traveler? I have not been on an adventure in a long time and I would enjoy the change of scenery"

OCC: my fault for being sick and not keeping up with it but i will not pull a Surprise so if you think this thread needs to end just saysome thing and we con see wo else feels like nad andwe can slowly end it

OOC: well.... nothing like a thread dying a week after you join it. oh well. at least the other one im doing is still going strong.

OCC if that the way it is then fine we can vote weather to end this rp or not (i might join Star's rp)

i abstain from this vote