Rainbro Dash

Forum Questions and Suggestions

471 posts in this topic

There should also be an option for you to automatically download any custom files whenever you join a server.  This should be under the Multiplayer options under the Options itself.

Remove star rating option from profiles its just used to give 1 star by people who dislike you, the likes are already a good representation of popularity......

Manage steam is broken their no un-link option, confirmed checking similar but other forum has the options to manage facebook twitter etc and ability to un link accounts to, ponyville forum does't have this option.

Allow editing post after 24 hours...........

Add feature when you last poster your new post automatically get added to previous post, as a feature to prevent double posting.

Add option to not show post is edited but do have check box for that to include it for when its needed.

Allow deleting post rather then hide if post is least 30-60 minutes old, tbh always allow deleting.

Well, well, well, it seems we have some neigh-sayers in the audience!

Buying keys, waiting a week and sending them to Videogames380 isn't a good pay method to many ponies so here is my suggestion about a new method without using a credit card which doesn't everypony have.

It's the paysafecard (PSC).

You can buy it in almost every shopping center and garage/filling station in 39 different countries.

It is usually pretty easy to get one as European so it's only a puddle jump from the apartment.

The common PSC in Europe is € 10.

Quotes from the website:

• "Online cash payments for 1 billion customers.
  • Available in 39 countries.
  • Europe's leading prepaid solution for paying online."

"Paysafecard is available from many supermarkets, petrol stations, tobacconists and newsagents."

"Paysafecard is Europe's most popular and proven online prepaid payment method: paysafecard lets you pay online simply, quickly and safely at all well-known merchants in the gaming and telephony & messaging industries, as well as in many other areas."

I know if someone would donate € 10 to VSP with using a € 10 PSC, Raini will earn ~$ 7.50 so I prefer a 50 days donation for this amount.

Here can you become a partner of paysafecard: /)

Maybe you could think that VSP can't become a partner of paysafecard but that's wrong. I know many TF2 servers in which donating with PSC is easy possible. I choose the amount, open a link to the payment site of paysafecard, type my 16-digit paysafecard PIN in the fields and accept the PIN.

I know there is any problem with adding a new pay method to become a donor in VSP but you will find a way if you want more money. Alright?

I suggested this because of a good future of VSP. I'm European and became my credit card very late. That means I already have one and don't really care if you change it or not but you should know one thing. Paysafecard was the only way to add Steam wallet funds to my account when I was 16 years old. It is a must have for VSP and of course I'm not joking with that.

Please don't tell me: "But if they really wanna became a donor, they will give the keys to Videogames380."

A great many of them will find another way or forget this weird "keys to Videogames380" pay method.

Do you have any question to me? The answer is you must ask me per private message to get an answer from me.

Do you wanna make me sad? I always think negative and then positive about almost everything but you can still try it.

I posted my suggestion. Do with that whatever you want.

I cant upload anything everytime I do it skips the 1st step and goes straight to the 2nd course I'm using My PS3, for Internet. Yeah I can't afford a Computer or a Laptop like most People.

I wasn't Spoiled like SOME People.

I just wanted to throw a random suggestion by on the forum as a way of maybe better organization since it seems like when you go on here it seems and feels a little too disconnected from the TF2 Ponyville Community. Saying this feels like a total selfish thing and I don't want it to be. It's just stupid English not being nice and making it sound all stupid. My recommendation? More tags of donator given out on here, and maybe like a Royal Guard group or something? I don't know I just thought that would maybe make it a little more like organized here. Disregard this if you think it's a bad idea. ;~;

1 person likes this

A more intimate connection between forums and the game server databases and donator databases would be great, but I doubt it's supported by IP.Board. Even if it were, it'd be quite the endeavor to code. Probably why Raini has resolved to just doing everything manually.

Though when I read your post I also thought of something that's kind of eating me...forums in general seem to be dying. Stuff like steam groups and social networks are taking over in a bad way. More and more I get from respected regulars...some mods even...that they don't want to use the forum for one reason or another. VSP's steam group is so disorganized and it's entirely Valve's fault...that layout is no substitute for a real forum except for small communities, perhaps. Is this another one of those moments where I'm old-fashioned and peoples' habits are changing and there's nothing we can do about it?

It particularly bugs me because I'd love to put up a poll and get a wide range of responses, but instead I get the same tiny sample of 30.

Edited by sarysa

Ah, I remember when the forum-side of the community was active and vibrant.... until the Twilicorn shitstorm happened.

What are pony points?  Apparently some have been donated to me, yet I haven't a clue what they are used for (and search function isn't being of any help).

Would it be possible for us to have extra sub-forums? Like for the gaming thread it'd be nice to have like seperate console sections like Nintendo, PC, misc. consoles, etc.

It helps add a bit of organization to the forums.

1 person likes this

Would it be possible for us to have extra sub-forums? Like for the gaming thread it'd be nice to have like seperate console sections like Nintendo, PC, misc. consoles, etc.

You're a little late to the party. Edited by RadioactiveNuke
1 person likes this

Can we get a Competitive forum?

Seconded.  Would be a good idea to have when PF2 goes kaput and starts redirecting over here.  Also, matchmaking is roughly coming out in the fall or so, if not the end of summer.

I'm having issues with the mod for this game mode, the world viewmodels for bosses don't seem to be installed correctely as they are showing up as the generic "error" sign shown when a model is missing. any suggestions on how to fix this?