Rainbro Dash

Forum Questions and Suggestions

471 posts in this topic

I got this little avatar glitch, where I see a different picture on different computers, and I also can't change the avatar atm.

Anyone know what's up?

Hmm your avatar have changed for me atleast. Perhaps you should try to close your browser and delete cookies?

Also I agree with that idea of adding Colgate to the favorite pony list, along with Carrot Top of course.

Edited by Nightmare Lyre
1 person likes this

I got this little avatar glitch, where I see a different picture on different computers, and I also can't change the avatar atm.

Anyone know what's up?

Hmm your avatar have changed for me atleast. Perhaps you should try to close your browser and delete cookies?

Also I agree with that idea of adding Colgate to the favorite pony list, along with Carrot Top of course.

Oh ok, it was my firefox cache. But thanks for the info, only reason I cleared my cache was because of your idea!

Oh ok, it was my firefox cache. But thanks for the info, only reason I cleared my cache was because of your idea!

No problem mate, glad I could help! =)

Um since I'm kinda new here how do you get money to spend on stuff in the boutique?

the more you post and the more peopl like the more you get from my understanding

Is anyone going to BroNYcon in NY on January 7th?

seemingly so far it's only me and Ditzy Doo going, along with another brony from LA.

it'd be cool to meet some of you ^^

seemingly so far it's only me and Ditzy Doo going, along with another brony from LA.

Well I'm from PA, so I might be able to go if I got enough cash saved up.

With the San Diego Comic-Con meet up thread, I wasn't expecting others to create their own meet ups within it. I'm thinking that that has the possibility of causing alot of confusion..Really, I don't want people putting money into the wrong meet up. I purpose that we have another section in the forums dedicated to meet ups! Also could the header at the top be changed to say the "San Diego Comic-Con" instead of just "Comic-Con". There are multiple comic-cons, don't want people getting mixed up.

Also, the games in the Randumb section are kinda overwhelming it.. You think maybe it deserves it's own section as well perhaps? I don't mind it staying in Randumb but just quick food for thought!

Edited by Kuni

I would like to limit people from retroactively editing their posts after a certain time/date for record keeping reasons (ban protests being a major thing that I want to preserve), but I don't want to prevent people from being able to edit their posts entirely either. It is unintentional that people are so strictly limited on here.

Could you guys suggest a good cutoff time/date? I will set the edit time limit to that. =)

Make a halloween theme, and x-mas one too

If I do make one it will probably be a Christmas/Winter Wrap Up type of theme. Unfortunately I have my hooves full these days so it isn't possible to theme everything, as much I would like to do it!

A forum i go on sometimes had a team of members whose main purpose was to do skins and themes for the forum. You could try that. c:

Well I'm from PA, so I might be able to go if I got enough cash saved up.

There's a BRONY-con? And its as close to me as New York? And I'm likely not doing anything January 7th?

Please tell me more. Start a topic for it, please. This must be discussed!!

This seems like a pretty "Cool" idea.

How about a splash page for when someone connects to ponyville.net it shows. The page would have info on the ponyville meetup and a link to the info thread.

But I'd say do this two or so months before the meetup, not now.

Theres been alot of birthdays lately..y'know it'd be cool if there was something near the status updates that'd show upcoming birthdays.

Another tidbit was something that's been mentioned but hasn't actually been suggested in this thread. With increasing popularity in the status updates, perhaps it can be modified to show more at a time instead of just the default 5? here's the thread where the topic was actually discussed.

1 person likes this

Theres been alot of birthdays lately..y'know it'd be cool if there was something near the status updates that'd show upcoming birthdays.

Another tidbit was something that's been mentioned but hasn't actually been suggested in this thread. With increasing popularity in the status updates, perhaps it can be modified to show more at a time instead of just the default 5? here's the thread where the topic was actually discussed.

http://forum.ponyvil...status-updates/

Also if there was a way to notify you if it's the birthday of somepony on your friends list, at least for ponies that post their birthday in their profile.

1 person likes this

Could we have a way of seeing what posts of ours have been liked? Just to satisfy curiosity.

When the notification comes up, click on the phrase 'liked a post'

3 people like this

Say, would it be possible to add more items to the botique? Perhaps interest spesific items like instruments, game logo's and art stuff, so we have something to use our bits on and might make it easier to show interests and talents.

1 person likes this

I think it would be cool to have an arts & crafts forum. I know there's the gallery, but it's not very forum-y unless you're all discussing one piece of art under its comments.

It could be like Rarity's boutique...

Edited by Cinnamon Groove

i jus twon 70 bucks on a scrach ticket and i whant to donate to the server

is it possible to make it easy to donate

or tell me how to

I couldn't really find an appropriate topic, so I will just post it here. Can someone make the rankings page track the kills for the new weapons that aren't on there yet? The weapons that aren't yet being tracked are: Conscientious Objector, Scottish Handshake, Unarmed Combat, Wanga Prick, Wrap Assassin, Phlogistinator, Manmelter, Third Degree, Pomson 6000, Eureka Effect, Holiday Punch and Spy-Cicle. This would be much appreciated, since quite a lot of people are using these weapons.